Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
momo83
scrooge
ROGUE
tintin
jd_jason
WILDWINGS
jan000
jspoildee
12 posters

R.I.P. brpther erwin of IFHS. Condolence to his family

jspoildee
    jspoildee

R.I.P. brpther  erwin of IFHS. Condolence to his family  Empty R.I.P. brpther erwin of IFHS. Condolence to his family

Post by jspoildee 11/4/2013, 11:29 pm

Sir, Ma'am .. one of our beloved member passed away yesterday evening .
    Sir Kev is planing to send small amount of money to assist the family of sir erwin during their hardship.. I'm asking you guys to pls. help us contribute financial support to sir erwin's family .biskan pila lang okey na ina , importante ma batyagan man nila sang family ni sir erwin na ara man ta . "IFHS , TEAM IZNART nga ga care man ta sa ila kag gapanumdom man sa ila ..if you have time mayo gid meetingan ta ini. damo na ta, "isa na ako da" na miss na dapat tindugan nga responsibilidad ta . salamat . pls reply sa diri nga topic para ma set ta ang meeting . kung pwede as soon as possible.. TY IFHS FAMILY...
    jan000
    jan000

R.I.P. brpther  erwin of IFHS. Condolence to his family  Empty Re: R.I.P. brpther erwin of IFHS. Condolence to his family

Post by jan000 11/4/2013, 11:38 pm

Condolence. Ano natabo pre?
    WILDWINGS
    WILDWINGS

R.I.P. brpther  erwin of IFHS. Condolence to his family  Empty Re: R.I.P. brpther erwin of IFHS. Condolence to his family

Post by WILDWINGS 12/4/2013, 1:36 am

Na stroke jan. ako gni jan nd mkapati ky kagapon katxtanay pa kami ni bro erwin tapos sang gabi amo na to natabo sa iya, may gin padala pa d sa sa akon nga mga singsing ka pating ko kagapon gn pa LBC nya pa kg kagina lang nka abot ang gin padala nya nga mga singsing ka pating. Misis nya ngtxt sa akon nga wala na si bro erwin. Kwaon ya pa ko tani ma maninoy sa bata nya.
    WILDWINGS
    WILDWINGS

Post by WILDWINGS 12/4/2013, 1:53 am

R.I.P. bro win, salamat sa lahat2. My condolences to the family...

PAALAM BRO.
    jd_jason
    jd_jason

Post by jd_jason 12/4/2013, 11:25 am

my heart felt condolences sa naiwan ni Bro Erwin.
    tintin
    tintin

Post by tintin 12/4/2013, 7:32 pm

condolence sa family ni sir erwin..
    ROGUE

Post by ROGUE 12/4/2013, 9:00 pm

D gd ko kapati. Sir erwin we will miss you! isa ka sa mga tumulong sakin nung baguhan pls ako sa Fh! Adios me Amigo! madaya ka tlga bro iniwan mo lg kmi ngbiglaan Sad
    scrooge
    scrooge
    Public Relations Officer
    Public Relations Officer

Post by scrooge 13/4/2013, 2:39 am

With deepest sympathy, my condolences to the late family of Bro Erwin. Distance may have separated you from the club but by sheer will and heart, you have always been with us and the club. You will always be remember Bro Erwin.

Watch over us bro. Fly high and soar free. We will all miss you.
    momo83
    momo83

Post by momo83 13/4/2013, 6:43 pm

ha...grabe man ni nga balita man...nong, diin banda sa pasig ila balay?try ko kadtuan....

condolence sa family ni bro erwin...
    b a r r a c u d a
    b a r r a c u d a
    ILOILOFH PRESIDENT
    ILOILOFH PRESIDENT

Post by b a r r a c u d a 15/4/2013, 6:57 am

With deepest sympathy, My condolences to the late family of Bro Erwin.
    Sithlord_Blu3ice
    Sithlord_Blu3ice

Post by Sithlord_Blu3ice 15/4/2013, 9:47 pm

condolences to sir erwin.
    Hannin
    Hannin

Post by Hannin 21/4/2013, 5:41 pm

condolence pra kay sir erwin
    felmor
    felmor

Post by felmor 11/5/2013, 1:03 am

Aw...

Heart felt condolences sa iya mga nabayaan. Thank you gid sa tanan2 nong nga na share mo sa amon kag sa time nga ari ka diri sa IloiloFh.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 20/4/2024, 1:25 am